CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back in action

I am finally back in the swing of things...sadly it has been over 9 months since I last blogged.  Since that time so many things have changed in my life.  To say I have been busy, stressed, overbooked, and crazy (at times) would be an understatement.  Through it all I know that God has amazing plans for me and my family.  Jeremiah 29:11 has never meant more to me than it does these days. 
Our school year is moving along as good as can be expected.  Unfortunately I do not have any pictures to post for this blog.  I will slowly begin posting again (I have no plans of waiting 9 months in between posts again). 
Some of the activities that have kept me on my toes lately are clogging, soccer, school, COOP, and did I mention I have picked up a job at Chic-Fil-A? 
I am so excited that fall is finally here.  I cannot wait to go apple picking.  I have some awesome outfits that have been tucked away waiting patiently to be pulled out again!  Stay tuned as I will be pulling out the camera and posting a recap of what exactly has been keeping my littles busy over the past few months!



0 comments:

Post a Comment