CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Same old, same old

I am sick of this, and need a change...for those of you that don't know me probably don't realize how easily I get sick of the meals we eat.  It doesn't take very long for me to get tired of the same meals all the time.  Ask my poor husband.  I can't eat the same meal within the same 30 day period.  I detest leftovers.  I am finally at the point where I have an awesome system for supper.  I have 45 days worth of meals on our calendar(yes, I do plan out the whole 45 days at a time).  For me, having our meals planned that far in advance is a relaxation thing for me.  It is one less thing I have to worry about.  As it is now I go to the grocery store twice a month and buy what we need.  My goal in life is to get it to once a month but I am not quite ready to take that step.  I am slowly getting back into the habit of making my own bread and that will help our grocery shopping out a whole lot! However...back to the subject at hand.  I am so tired of our lunches, and breakfasts but mainly my new gripe is lunchtime.  I have no creativity in that area at all.  So, if there are any of you out there that have awesome lunch ideas, please pass them along.  I would love to find some really healthy ideas that I can rotate into our meals. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment